How do I add a site to the SXWO Directory?
Adding a site is easy! Simply follow these instructions.
How long does it take for my site to be listed in the Directory?
Depending on the time of day, your listing should be activated virtually soon. We update our listings within a month. Please email us if you expect to be listed as soon as possible.
How do I get my site listed in more than one category?
You may submit your listing to as many categories as apply to the services you render. However, SXWO reserves the right to decide whether your listing is relevant to the categories you select. The site from free member will be listed only
the most relevant Directory category.
Determine whether a site is appropriate for submission to the Directory:
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.
Example : http://www.sxwo.com and http://www.sxwo.com/index.html
- Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- The Directory has a policy against the inclusion of sites with illegal content. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- Do not submit sites "under construction." Wait until a site is complete before submitting it. Sites that are incomplete, contain "Under Construction" notices, or contain broken graphics or links aren't good candidates for the directory.
- Submit pornographic sites to the appropriate category under Adult.
- Submit non-English sites to the appropriate category under World.
- Don't submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
Modify Your Site
If a site has been accepted for inclusion in the directory but you are dissatisfied with how the site is described or titled, you may Sign in and Modify Your Site. If you are dissatisfied with the category in which your site is listed, you may send an e-mail to us for the category explaining your disagreement. Be polite and civil -- threatening or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.